- OFFICIAL PARTNER
HAYS BECOMES "OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT PARTNER" OF YOKOHAMA F.MARINOS
Yokohama F.Marinos has signed Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K. (Hays Japan) as their Official Recruitment Partner. Hays Japan is one of the largest foreign recruitment companies in Japan, recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions.
Hays is also the Official Recruitment Partner of Manchester City men’s and women’s teams and New York City Football Club.
We are delighted to be extending our powerful relationship with City Football Group by partnering with one of the J-League's most popular teams, Yokohama F.Marinos. We believe that a presence in the J-League will be very beneficial to Hays, providing us with a strong platform to grow our brand and our business, whilst also helping the Club accomplish their goals on and off the pitch.
It is with great pleasure to announce that Yokohama F.Marinos signs with Hays as our official global recruitment partner. On behalf of everyone at the organization, I would like to warmly welcome Hays to our family. Talent, diversity, teamwork and performance. With such common values that Hays and F.Marinos share, I truly believe the two brands represent each other perfectly. As a part of City Football Group, it is also an exciting moment for us to join with Hays in Yokohama and to build on their long-standing successful partnership with our sister clubs in Manchester and New York.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2018 the Group employed 10,978 staff operating from 257 offices in 33 markets across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2018:
- the Group reported net fees of £1.072 billion and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £243.4 million;
- the Group placed around 77,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 244,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 19% of Group net fees were generated in Australia & New Zealand, 26% in Germany, 24% in United Kingdom & Ireland and 31% in Rest of World (RoW);
- the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
Please visit the website for more details. https://www.hays.co.jp/en/